• Bridge from Aracaju to Barra dos Coquieros

  • Masterplan

  • Team in Aracaju

  • Sales Office on site

  • Entrance gate

  • Entrance gate

  • Main road

  • Main road with bicycle path

  • Safety wall

  • Tennis center

  • Tennis court

  • Entrance beach club

  • Beach club with bar

  • Beach club ocean view

  • Beach club main pool

  • Pool beach club

  • Lake with two villas

  • First beach villa

  • Villa in construction

  • Villa in construction

  • Villa in construction

  • Villa in construction

  • Villa in construction

  • Villas in construction

Info

Description: Coqueiros Empreendimentos Imobiliarios Ltda

Aracaju – SE Brazil

Time Period:

2006 – today

Real Estate Development

Project Management

Details

92.56 ha site area with 1.2 km beachfront

Sales value of urbanized parcels

USD 80.000.000,-

Own development   

USD 65.000.000,-

Works

This development project will target the Brazilian market, but will also be attractive for an international clientele. A beach and country club will be the focal point of the community, in addition to a pool and spa, the club will be able to host the most elegant receptions in the state. Educational programs for all ages will ensure that the community also enjoys a vibrant cultural life. Daily amenities and services will be provided around the entry plaza of the site. The 92.56 hectares site will contain over 400 residential units with beachfront villas, town houses, garden view homes and luxury apartments. They will be realized starting 2013 with the required infrastructure and with the buildings from mid of 2014 on.

On site leisure activities will include: water sports, tennis, sports fields and enjoying the natural preserve which covers 32% of the community area. By end of 2013 more than 88% of the project was sold to local buyers; the remaining 12% will be developed by us within 2017.

Brisa de Atalaia is located on the peninsula of Barra dos Coqueiros, 7 minutes from the business center

of Aracaju.